Advanced Traffic Solutions (ATS) has stepped up their pressure tactics in their effort to compel letter recipients to take action, presumably to pay these so-called “civil penalties” for “school bus camera tickets”.
A new ViolatonInfo.com envelope was recently submitted to CTI with the fully bolded and capitalized words “ACTION REQUIRED”. The prior envelope they used was more low-key with red lettering “Traffic Infraction Document”. The most recent version of their envelopes shows an exterior notice with very large font stating, “Traffic Violation Document Enclosed” and “ACTION REQUIRED” with white lettering and a blue-colored background. It is certainly hard to miss.
It seems that ATS, through their ViolationInfo.com letter campaign, is strongly encouraging letter recipients to open the envelope and “take action” i.e. pay the “civil penalty”. One can reasonably assume, that perhaps prior envelopes were not as effective in motivating letter recipients in responding to these non-police, non-traffic citation notifications.
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Notice of Violation” (Fulton County, GA)
- ViolationInfo.com’s Revised “Notice of Determination” (Fulton County, GA)
- The ViolationInfo.com Camera Ticket “Scam” in Georgia
- “When Is A Summons Not A Summons?” By Attorney John A. Steakley
- Georgia Amends Law on School Bus Camera Tickets, Introduces School Zone Speeding Camera Tickets