This is a “sanitized” 2017 version of ViolationInfo.com’s “Notice of Violation” for Clayton County, Georgia in regards to their School Bus Arm Safety Program.
This back page includes the text:
“I submit this form as a request for a hearing review regarding this Notice of Violation. I understand that I must submit an affidavit along with this review request. I will be notified by mail of action taken, or the scheduling of a hearing.”
What the notices doesn’t tell you is that you will have an multiple opportunities for a hearing even if you don’t respond. And the affidavit they want you to sign is potentially self-incriminating and largely dependent on the recipient’s legal ignorance.
More Analysis to come…
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Request for Administrative Review” Form (Atlanta)
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Notice of Violation” (Marietta, Georgia)
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Review Evidence” / Notice Payment Page
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Second & Final Notice of Violation” (Cobb County, GA)
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Second Notice of Violation & Summons” (Fulton County, GA)