ViolationInfo.com (American Traffic Solutions of Mesa, Arizona) issues the majority of notices and collects money/civil penalties (“fines”) from purported traffic violators in the following Georgia counties, cities, and municipalities:
Bibb County (Macon, GA): Voted February 2017. Force Multiplier Solutions will be private company partner.
Carroll County (combined with Carrollton City): Activated August 2012.
Clarke County (Athens, GA): Activated January 2014.
Clayton County: Activated September 2013.
Cobb County: Activated around August 2012.
Douglas County (Douglasville, GA): Activated October 2013.
Fulton County: Activated Feb. 2016. Civil penalties in effect March 2016.
Gwinnett County: ATS once operated the red-light camera ticket program but it was discontinued in May 2016. PhotoNotice.com operates the school bus stop-arm enforcement program. It was activated January 6, 2016.
Houston County (Warner Robins, GA): Activated March 2013.
Muscogee County (Columbus, GA): Activated October 5, 2012.
Newton County (Covington, GA): Activated May 17, 2012.
Paulding County (Dallas, GA): Activated September 23, 2013.
City of Athens (part of Clarke County): Activated January 2014.
City of Atlanta: Activated in September 2015.
City of Decatur: Activated September 2015.
City of Marietta: Activated August 2013.
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Second & Final Notice of Violation” (Athens-Clarke County, GA)
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Notice of Violation” (Atlanta)
- The ViolationInfo.com Camera Ticket “Scam” in Georgia
- ViolationInfo.com’s Revised “Notice of Determination” (Fulton County, GA)
- ViolationInfo.com’s “Second Notice of Violation & Summons” (Atlanta)